We Are Open for Emergencies
If you, a loved one or friend, experience a dental emergency during the COVID-19 crisis, we will be happy to help! Whether you are one of our patients or you can't reach your regular dentist, contact us. Following your visit, we will be happy to make your x-rays and treatment notes available to your family dentist.
Our Office's Safety Precautions
ALL PATIENTS ARE SCREENED FOR A FEVER BEFORE ENTERING THE OFFICE!
We also extensively sterilize our offices and equipment for your safety.
When you visit for emergency care during this COVID-19 crisis, we will ask that you remain in your car and call to let us know when you have arrived. We will text when your room is ready.
A team member will meet you at our front door and perform a temperature check. For 99 degrees and higher, and we will recommend that you seek care at the local emergency room. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.